Friday, July 19, 2013

Still Another Chinese TV Commercial: Extended One!

My last Chinese TV commercial was made in Dalian, China which required the company to fly me to Dalian which is near the border of North Korea.  
I was quizzed to explain in detail the history of the Geoge Amani watch company with very little prepartion time.  With a smartphone, I was able to quickly gather quite a bit of research and put it into a meaningful presentation.  This was not an easy assignment but I did it.  You can judge for yourself how well I did. Last week I get another request to do 2 more commercials in another location in China. Guess I did OK if they are still knocking at my door.




Here are some photos of my infamous George Amani Chinese TV commercials. 











No comments:

Post a Comment