Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Even More Frightening Experience

This one is unbelievable. I can't understand how this student survived!

        "I hate hospitals. Yes. I hate hospital. Although hospitals call themselves saviors, I was scared to death during my tonsillectomy surgery in an infamous hospital in my hometown.
        "The surgery, which should not have been a big one, became my darkest nightmare.  The only problem was the anesthesia simply would not work on me.  So the 20 minute surgery turned out to be a live taxidermy for me.  Although my face was covered by a white sheet, I still could see through the hole on it while the surgeons busily cultivated on me.  Various kinds of unnamed tools came and went, leaving me choking by my own blood.  At that time, I felt like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown, because I feared that any move would result in the sharp blade cutting through my throat.  An item on the consent paper kept on occurring to me, that "although it is very unlikely, it is not impossible that the patient dies during the process." ---- and I thought they were referring to me.
        "In a state wet all over I finally went though the surgery, spitting blood continually for an entire week.  My body could not stop shivering whenever I thought of the surgery again.  Ew....."

No comments:

Post a Comment